- Main Line Health
- $69,820.00 -96,690.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
1103 Market St
Entity: Lankenau Medical Center
Department: Operating Room - Heart Team
Shift: Fulltime (40 hours per week) with Varied start/end times; On-Call requirements
Weekend Requirements: Rotation
Salary Grade: 312
Lankenau Medical Center, a 331-bed not-for-profit acute care teaching hospital and medical center, is conveniently located in Wynnewood, PA, just outside the western city limits of Philadelphia, on a magnificent 93-acre campus including its own farm. Lankenau has been recognized by Truven Health Analytics as one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals for excellence in patient outcomes, patient safety and patient satisfaction. U.S. News & World Report ranked Lankenau as one of the Top 5 hospitals in the Philadelphia region and one of the Top 10 hospitals in Pennsylvania. The Hospital has received Magnet? designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the nation's highest award for recognizing excellence in nursing care.
Lankenau is a Level II Trauma Center and in 2013, opened the Heart Pavilion, a world-class facility for cardiac care. We have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm.
Why Work at Lankenau Medical Center?
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are. Our physicians and employees speak highly of the work environment at Main Line Health. The hospital has been recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the top ten \"Best Places to Work\" in the Delaware Valley and also ranked among Modern Healthcare's top 100 places in the nation to work in healthcare. With a history spanning more than 150 years, it's one of the region's most honored and respected academic healthcare institutions.
Seeking a Fulltime Staff Nurse / RN for our CVOR Team at Lankenau:
After opening up a multi-million dollar Heart Pavilion with some of the Best Cardiac Surgeons and clinical Heart Team in the country, Lankenau Medical Center is seeking an experienced OR Open-Heart Registered Nurse / RN.
The Heart Team Operating Room Registered Nurse / RN will scrub and circulate in the OR, integrating the practice of nursing through the implementation of the nursing process, in assessing and rendering physiological and psychological care for patients. This role would be strictly working with Cardiac - Open Heart patients (CVOR).
* Approximately 5 open-heart cases per day
* 4 dedicated OR's for heart cases Hybrid Room
* Da Vinci Robot for minimally invasive cardiac surgery
* Operating procedures include: on-and-off pump cases, Aortic Root Valve, mitral valves, robotic cabbages, TAVR, etc.
Fulltime, 40 hours/week
Day Shift with flexible, varied shifts/start times (typical start time 6am)
* Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
* Current PA Registered Nurse / RN license
* BSN highly preferred. Will accept ASN if enrolled or enrolling in BSN program
* At least 1 year of recent CVOR Nurse experience required
* Must be able to scrub and circulate hearts
* ACLS/PALS/NRP for Non-Nurse Residents: If required for job (unless you don't have that specialty experience), certification must be current on start date
* Current CPR is required on hire
* CNOR Certification desired
* Ability to communicate proficiently in English to perform job duties
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care, care unit, domiciliary, maternal, nurse rn, psychatric, registed, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...