- Main Line Health
- $216,800.00 -216,800.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
1103 Market St
Main Line Healthcare is looking for a full-time, part-time and temporary Medical Assistants for multiple locations across the Main Line HealthCare Physician Network.
Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia's most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric and emergency services. We are composed of five hospitals, a medical research institute, Main Line HealthCare physician practices and other specialized facilities and services. Main Line Health is committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety, education and research.
Why Work for Main Line HealthCare?
Main Line HealthCare is the rapidly growing multispecialty physician network of Main Line Health? including more than 390 community and hospital-based physicians spanning over 32 clinical specialties and subspecialties, with over 90 offices located throughout the area including suburban Philadelphia. Main Line HealthCare strives to be the destination of choice for patients, physicians, and health care professionals. We have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm. We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are.
Medical Assistant Position and job functions:
* Multi-skilled health professional who works interdependently with other health care professionals to provide quality health care to the patient
* Perform basic Medical Assistant tasks, including but not limited to, vital signs, routine blood draws, immunization, injections, point of care testing, and EKG's and provides care that is consistent with Main Line HealthCare's policies and external regulations and requirements
* Prepare patients for physician/practitioner exams
* Complete the appropriate portion of the patient medical records using approved documentation standards
* Assist physicians/practitioners as requested for basic and emergency procedures
* Maintain smooth patient flow by monitoring physician/practitioner work and anticipating their needs
* Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Program
* Medical Assistant Certification preferred
* Current CPR Certification through American Heart Association at time of hire or within 30 days of start date
* Proficient in medical procedures and medical terminology required
* One year Medical Assistant experience preferred
* Knowledge of personal computer and relevant software applicants preferred
* Knowledge of third party payers preferred
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family medicine, general practice, physician, physician md do, practice, practice physician, provider
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...