- Main Line Health
- $83,690.00 -125,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia's most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric and emergency services. We are composed of five hospitals, a medical research institute, physician practices and other specialized facilities and services. Main Line Health is committed to the highest standards of patient care, education and research.
Main Line Health has achieved numerous honors and awards and has been nationally recognized by Press Ganey, Truven Analytics, The Joint Commission and other health care ratings organizations for its high quality patient care. We have received Magnet? designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the nation's highest award for recognizing excellence in nursing care. At Main Line Health, we have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm
Why Work for Main Line Health?
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are. Main Line Health has consistently been ranked among the best places to work by Best Places to Work in PA and the Philadelphia Business Journal. We also rank among Modern Healthcare's top 100 places in the nation to work in health care. Our physicians and employees speak highly of the work environment at Main Line Health
We have a newly created position for a motivated IT Data Engineer Lead to join our fast paced team located in the Berwyn, PA.
Responsibilities to Include:
* Responsible for expanding and optimizing our data analytics platform and building data integrations, developing data best practices and governance, performing clinical and administrative reporting and data visualization.
* Optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
* Support our analytics developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists ensuring optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
* Support non-technical colleagues in the collection and appropriate use of clinical and non-clinical data.
* They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
* Excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our companies data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
* Bachelors degree in technology, clinical or related field, masters preferred in related discipline.
Preferred Licensures & Certifications:
* Current Epic certification(s) and/or appropriate certification as defined by your role (if applicable to your application (s) or must be willing to travel for training and achieve certification within 90 days of completed testing.
* All certifications must be actively maintained.
* 11 years of Data Engineering/Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
* Highly proficient in SQL
* Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, BigSQL, Hive, etc. Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Oracle, MS SQL Server, HBase, etc.
* Experience with data integration tools: Informatica, MS Integration Services, Sqoop, etc.
* Experience with cloud vendors and services: Microsoft, AWS, Google Experience consuming and building APIs
* Experience with object-oriented/object function programming languages: Python, Java, C , Scala, etc.
* Experience with statistical data analysis tools: R, SAS, SPSS, etc.
* Experience with visual analytics tools: Tableau, QlikView, Power BI etc.
* Experience with electronic health record and financial systems. i.e. Epic Systems, Cerner, Peoplesoft, WorkDay, Infor, EPSi, Strata etc.
* Experience working in the Agile methodology for development
* Experience with open source stream-processing: Flume, Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program. To be considered, please apply online with your resume at Enter Job ID 49142 in Keyword search box.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls.
Associated topics: data integrity, data quality, data scientist, database, etl, erp, hbase, mongo database, sql, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...