Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia's most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric and emergency services. We are composed of five hospitals, a medical research institute, physician practices and other specialized facilities and services. Main Line Health is committed to the highest standards of patient care, education and research. Main Line Health has achieved numerous honors and awards and has been nationally recognized by Press Ganey, Truven Analytics, The Joint Commission and other health care ratings organizations for its high quality patient care. We have received Magnet? designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the nation's highest award for recognizing excellence in nursing care. At Main Line Health, we have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm
Why Work for Main Line Health?
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are.
Turn your job into a career by joining Main Line Health!
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible to review and resolve Epic resolute insurance accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
Licensures & Certifications:
* Certified Revenue Cycle Specialist (CRCS)/)
* American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM)Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR)
* Healthcare Financial Management Association desirable
* 2-3 years healthcare billing experience and/or accounts receivable experience utilizing automated patient accounting systems (Epic Resolute desirable) preferred.
* Microsoft Office applications experience.
* Intermediate Excel proficiency required.
* Knowledge of insurance contracts, billing regulations and medical terminology preferred.
* Knowledge of HCPCS/CPT/ICD-10 and revenue codes preferred.
* Good written/oral communications and problem solving skills required.
* Strong analytical, mathematical and organizational skills required
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program. To be considered, please apply online with your resume at Enter Job ID 48060 in Keyword search box.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.