Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Lead Project Accountant. In this position, you would be a key part of the General Accounting team.
The management of Lutron's financial information is critical to our business. As a Lead Project Accountant, you will be responsible for significant components of Lutron's business. Your role will expand your skill set to include:
* Managing the financial information for several Lutron manufacturing sites, Lutron-owned international subsidiaries, or corporate functional areas.
* Handling the complete accounting for your assigned area(s)
* Providing financial information so that the best business decisions can be made by your cross-functional colleagues
* Creating management reports, reconcile financial statements, and handle other requests for both internal and external (taxing and legal authorities) customers
* Ability to complete or achieve a CPA is highly desirable
* As a Lead Project Accountant, you will work with engineering, manufacturing, sales, operations, marketing, and senior management. You will be asked to provide more in depth analysis, identify areas of opportunity, and keep a knee eye out for early warnings to issues.
We seek talented, success - minded people with the desire and ability to make things happen.
Interested applicants must:
* Have a BS in Accounting ( Cumulative GPA 3.2)
* + 7 years of work experience
* Strong Operation and Manufacturing Experience
* Strong Analytic skills
* Effective communication and presentation skills
* Enjoy a challenge while settling for nothing less than excellence
* Pay attention to the details, but not get hung up on them
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.