The Client Service Specialist is a critical role within the FTSE Russell division of the London Stock Exchange Group. The global team is the first point of contact for all FTSE Russell enquiries across the range of data produced on a real-time and end of day basis. The team is also responsible for all pre and post sales pro-active client relationship management activities that support the global business. This encompasses the thousands of indices calculated on a daily basis, from global benchmarks to the primary domestic indicators, from equities to fixed income, Developed markets to Frontier, and a growing range of thematic and alternative weighted indices.
The role is reporting to the Head of North America Client Services.
* Proactively engage with all assigned clients to develop their understanding and usage of the FTSE Russell products and services. * Manage client on-boarding through in-depth face-to-face training, documentation and support. * Create partnerships with clients and ensure that services are delivered according to need, and identify gaps and needs and work with clients to promote usage for licensed services. * Proactively communicate product enhancements, new products and services and track their progress to show tangible results. * Analyze complex issues and work with internal terms including operations and product management to ultimately resolve. Delegate less complex activity to client services associates or other resources. * Document all client issues using common tools and dashboards. * Promote transparency into client services delivered and client needs to senior management through the use of common dashboards and reports.
The Client Services Function
* Liaising with clients directly to help understand and resolve their queries, taking ownership of the queries, and ensuring that they are co-ordinated among departments, escalated as necessary, and dealt with in conjunction with SLAs and expectations. * Clear ongoing management of outstanding requests to ensure the required level of visibility. * Build close working relationships with the FTSE Russell clients to ensure they are receiving the best possible service and fully understand how to use the services available to them. * All client queries are logged via the dedicated Helpdesk software. Regularly monitoring open queries and producing daily reports on the volume and types of queries received. Flag trends and uncover potential opportunities for training. * Work closely alongside the Global Client Service team to continuously strive to improve the service we provide to clients.
Client Service Administration & Reporting
* Assist with the regular reporting requirements which are necessitated by an internal business requirement i.e. Sales/Business Development. Work with these teams to understand and deliver their necessary reporting. * Regular external client reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. This is in line with the Global reporting standards across all teams. * Extracting data (historical time-series, constituents, performance) on a bespoke basis upon client request. Manipulation of data and presentation in Excel, PDF, PowerPoint etc.
* Assist with the dissemination of information regarding new products and services and enhancements to FTSE's clients. Work with clients to ensure they understand the impact and have all the information they require. * Draft and send communications in relation to service disruptions. This takes the form of product delays, reissues and real-time service incidents. Work closely with relevant teams and adhere to tight deadlines. * Capture the most updated client's information to ensure effective communication.
* Support the on-boarding process for new clients in conjunction with the different Sales teams. This involves creating new accounts, welcome packs and permissioning all of the data the client is entitled to receive. * Identify client training opportunities at the on-boarding stage and ongoing client support process. * Support the sales managers within the assigned client segment with day to day queries including account guidance and clarification. * Establish processes to track all end of day users in Salesforce by utilizing the day to day interaction the Client Service Associates have. * Assist with the creation of materials for client meetings to assist with the service review and renewal process.
Candidate Profile/Key Skills:
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent. * Demonstrable experience gained within the Financial Services sector. * Knowledge and understanding of Financial Markets and available products and services. * Good Microsoft Office skills. Proficiency in Excel is essential. * Ability to work to tight deadlines and in a fast moving environment. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Capable of applying analytical and investigative thinking to complex client queries. * Highly motivated and proactive. * Ability to regularly re-prioritize own workload and delegate as required.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee's potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (\"We\") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database, please contact ...@lseg.com. If you choose to have your information removed, you will be removed as a candidate and we will not be able to progress your application for opportunities at the London Stock Exchange Group.
Associated topics: assist, assistance, deskside, front desk, help, information technology analyst, network, service, support, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.