- $49,253.33 -123,520.00/year*
1103 Market St
As a part of our growth LKQ is looking for a dedicated and passionate Inside Sales Coordinator with knowledge of Knowledge of replacement parts for the aftermarket collision repair industry. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for selling company products and services inbound, outbound calls, and face-to-face counter sales at the branch location The Inside Sales Coordinator must initiate sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories, generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products, and assist customers with sales of product, services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, and services. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be accountable for developing relationships with potential customers, and to assist customers with orders, product information, payments, and anything else to maintain excellent customer service. If you enjoy customer service, sales, growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
* Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products.
* Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories.
* Assists \"walk-in\" customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
* Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers, or leads, to cultivate new business. Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing accounts.
* Processes orders -- performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
* Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
* May directly receive and process payment from walk-in customers.
* Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
* Dispatches delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with customer requests
* Assists with \"check-in\" and \"check-out\" process of Route Salespeople.
* Observes changes in inventory to insure minimum stock levels.
* Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly stocked in the warehouse.
* Coordinates with warehouse department to pull product(s) for customer.
* Assumes other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation (NYSE: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
* Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
* Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
* Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career Job Requirements
* Education and Experience: One to two years of prior telephone sales, customer service relations and/or route sales required.
* Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be familiar with the company's products and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers. Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
* Machines, equipment, and software: Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software.
* Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able to work under pressure comfortably. It also requires frequent bending, climbing, movement and lifting of up to 75 pounds during physical loading/unloading of trucks and when stocking products. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions. The work schedule is typically Monday through Friday but on occasion may include weekends.
Associated topics: agent, dealer, disney, inside sales, insurance agent, market, marketing, outbound, sales, telesales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...