About the Job:
LiveIntent is seeking an Information Security Manager to develop and oversee our company-wide Information Security strategy and vision. The Information Security Manager will collaborate with a wide group of functions across the company and executive leadership to identify key security controls and risks, develop action plans, audit IT systems and ensure LiveIntent's policies, procedures and controls are up to date and robust.
The ideal candidate must be business-minded and enjoy a fast-paced environment, where you will not only be solving problems, but responsible for communicating the solutions and impacts of the changes to all affected departments.
* Provide high-level security guidance and leadership
* Lead and mentor the Information Security team in the development and management of key security controls
* Enhance existing, and maintain information security policies and controls
* Organize and publish security policies to stakeholders
* Work with departments through the company, including engineering, IT, HR, and compliance, to provide security solutions and education
* Audit IT systems to ensure compliance
* Manage relationships with security vendors
* Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities
* Ensure compliance with changing laws and regulations
* Make sure that information security policies, procedures, and best practices are kept up-to-date and communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced
* Schedule and oversee periodic security audits
* Maintain a current understanding the IT threat landscape for the industry
* Be the internal and external Subject Matter Expert for security. Create internal and external-facing documentation about our security policies and standards and respond to internal and external inquiries.
* Brief senior management on status and risks, including championing the overall strategy and necessary budget
* 3+ years' hands-on experience in Information Security, IT Risk or IT Controls
* A Bachelor's degree is required. A technical degree is preferred
* Ability to design and implement technical security solutions
* Experience managing solutions in various environments such as end-user, server/network, and public cloud
* Strong knowledge of security and control frameworks, such as COBIT, NIST, and CIS
* Understanding and experience with industry and regulatory standards such as PCI, SOC2, ISO27001
* Familiarity with audit standards such as ISO, SOC, and SSAE
* Experience with leading some or all of the following: application data security, business continuity, disaster recovery, incident response, network security, risk assessment; vendor management
* One or more relevant technical certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or SANS Security Certification are preferred but not required
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
* Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
* Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
* Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
* Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
* Subsidized gym membership
* LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
* Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives such as:
* Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
* Monthly \"Women with Intent\" meetings
* Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
* Lunch and Learns with diverse speakers
* Opportunities to attend industry conferences
* Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
* Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition
LiveIntent, one of the world's largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing and advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, and retain real people, even where cookies don't work. LiveIntent enriches a brands' data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, and more effectively market to people wherever they are present and paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Berlin, and Copenhagen.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...