- Lintons Managed Services
- $37,380.00 -60,490.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
1103 Market St
Now Hiring- School Food Service Managers
Schedule: Monday through Friday- No weekends!!
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19143
Hourly rate: $19-$20
Lintons Food Service Management, a Philly Top Workplace and Top 50 Contract Food Service Company has exciting opportunities for motivated food service leaders in Philadelphia, PA to join our team leading an innovative school food service program.
School Food Service Manager
This position requires a leader who can motivate, direct and lead a staff of food service associates. The Manager has full oversight of a school food service operation. The Manager is responsible for directing the preparation and service of meals for students and staff in a K-12 school setting. Must have excellent communication skills. Must have high sanitation standards and practices. The Manager completes all required financial paperwork. Must have a passion to serve students.
The Manager must have at least two years of food service supervisory experience. Manager is ServSafe Certified. Knowledge of the National School Lunch Program is preferred.
* Directs kitchen associates to ensure all operational objectives are met.
* Interviews, hires and trains all food service associates.
* Oversees food preparation according to menu and standardized recipes.
* Ensures food is presented in an appealing manner.
* Completes necessary weekly inventory and financial paperwork.
* Ensures kitchen equipment is maintained in a clean and sanitary manner.
* Ability to use computer and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Effective oral communications with client, associates, students and staff.
* Ability to lead and supervise food service associates.
* Knowledge of food service sanitation and proper food handling.
* Ability to accept direction and adhere to Policies & Procedures.
* Ability to work within deadlines.
* Ability to read menus and recipes.
* Ability to stand up to 8 hours at a time.
* Ability to lift and push/pull up to 50 pounds.
All candidates must submit to a State, FBI Criminal Background Check and Child Abuse Clearance.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Including: Competitive Salary, Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Childcare Flexible Spending Account, Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Referral Program
Lintons Food Service Management is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify employer. Employment decisions for all applicants and employees will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability or other characteristics protected under local, state or federal law.
Associated topics: back end, director, frontend, general operations manager, grocery store manager, management, manager, night manager, operations, partner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...