Our Exciting Work Environment
At Lincoln Ristorante, we offer Chef Shea Gallante s interpretation of Italian cuisine in New York at Lincoln Center. Our philosophy is simple: to source the best local ingredients and prepare them with authentic Italian methods and spirit. We rely on local farmers and purveyors along with weekly visits to our neighborhood Tucker Square Greenmarket, while importing irreplaceable items from Italy. We honor the Italian culinary tradition of making our own fresh pastas, grissini, and focaccia. Desserts, by Richard Capizzi, are beautiful renditions of Italy s classics: light, lush and irresistible. A focus and commitment to freshness and respect for every ingredient is paramount in our daily life.
Restaurant Manager collaborates with the General Manager and is responsible for directly overseeing team members and daily restaurant operations and inquiries. This representative must hire, train, and supervise front of house employees while monitoring their performance to ensure productivity and rapport. They will help create an impeccable dining environment for all patrons at the highest sanitary and organizational standards. The Restaurant Manager will align communication between floor staff and kitchen staff to calibrate information about the restaurant s menu, events, etc. He/she must uphold client relations at all times.
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards, verifying cash deposits, viewing sales reports from previous day, floor planning, pre-shift meeting etc.).
- Schedule staff hours and assign tasks for service and kitchen staff members.
- Be on the forefront regarding customer concerns and complaints regarding their food, beverages, or service.
- Monitor payroll budgeting, payroll schedule approval, forwarding to the Administrator change in relationship paperwork.
- Meet weekly with General Manger, kitchen staff and front of house team to align on menu changes, marketing promotions, special events, etc.
- Conducting beverage purchasing and cost control. This includes providing an extended physical inventory at month end closing, and maintaining a system of cost control through purchasing and sales.
- Lead a team, establish service standards and positively influence employee behavior.
- Notify of any necessary repairs and physical maintenance of the premises; supervise and document any remodels or repairs.
- Count money and make bank deposits.
- Provide a professional and friendly work environment for employees upholding an open door policy for employees concerns.
- Must be motivated, dedicated and customer-focused.
- Must have 2 years experience in a managerial position in a full service, high volume restaurant, hotel, or other food and beverage unit with a similar capacity and clientele.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Business Management, Culinary Arts or other applicable specialization preferred.
- Representatives should know history, origin, content, and preparation methods of Italian cuisine and wines.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are
At Delaware North s Patina Restaurant Group, we are driven by our vision to delight guests by creating the world s best experiences today while reimagining tomorrow.
More detail about Lincoln Ristorante part of Delaware North, please visit
Associated topics: assistant general manager, back end, backend, bakery manager, conference, director, director food and beverage, grocery store manager, manager, partner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...