- LightWorks Optical Systems
- $60,410.00 -92,030.00/year*
1103 Market St
II-VI Optical Systems' designs, manufactures, assembles and tests precision optical systems and components. Our products have been deployed on military platforms such as submarines, tanks, missiles, fighter jets and UAV's. II-VI Optical Systems has grown over the years from a provider of specialty optical materials to a full service provider of optical components and optical systems.
Since its establishment in 1961, II-VI Optical Systems has maintained a commitment to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is achieved by continuous training of our staff with focus on quality, on-time delivery, and cost reduction. From the initial customer inquiry to final delivery, meeting the customer's requirements is our primary objective.
Under minimal supervision, provides administrative assistance to management at II-VI Optical Systems Philadelphia site. General scope of the position to include, but is not limited to, gathering, verifying and analyzing financial/statistical/operational data and metrics, report-writing, organizing various types of confidential data for presentation (compiling books, PowerPoint, etc), arranging meetings, event planning/execution, correspondence, typing and filing.
AA Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Administration, Management, or equivalent experience.
Minimum 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting management with experience in reporting on financials, statistical and manufacturing business related activities, accounting, human resources, and operations.
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office software including Word, Excel, Visio and Powerpoint
* Ability to proofread, analyze and maintain statistical data using charts, graphs, and spreadsheets with a high degree of accuracy; high attention to accuracy and ability to self-audit work
* Excellent communication skills in all mediums with the ability to obtain cooperation and sponsor teamwork to meet objectives
* Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask in a high pressure environment while adhering to strict reporting deadlines
* Proven ability to successfully interface with all levels of management both within and outside the immediate company
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables
* Ability to retain absolute confidentiality regarding management and personnel issues/information.
\"II-VI Optical Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.\"* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...