The LifeCafe Supervisor oversees the daily shift operations in the LifeCafe. They deliver a high-quality experience to the members, and motivates staff to ensure excellent customer service. The LifeCafe Supervisor monitors food quality and speed of service ensuring a positive member experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages LifeCafe shift operations while making schedule adjustments based on traffic flow
- Acts as daily shift leader by providing a high level of customer and team support
- Ensures team members prepare menu items correctly and service customers in a professional manner
- Provides promotion and disciplinary recommendations to the Manager
- Manages light food prep responsibilities
- Responds to member questions, comments, and concerns
- 1 year of fast casual or full service restaurant experience
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 30 days of hire
- ServeSafe certification with the first 60 days of hire
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the Cafe for prolonged periods of time
? Preferred Requirements* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...