257 W 91st St
We are looking for highly motivated professionals to join the team at Leonti, working alongside Chef Adam Leonti at his cozy and sophisticated fine dining flagship on Manhattan s Upper West Side. A personal love of and commitment to immersive learning about Italian cuisine, wine and world-class hospitality is a must, as we emphasize comprehensive ongoing training. Additionally, we prefer to promote from within and so offer the possibility of both in-house career progression, as well as general support for our team members to build a foundation for their successful careers in hospitality, above and beyond. Compensation is competitive with the finer restaurants of New York City.
- Greet tables and develop a rapport with guests.
- Assist in running drinks and food whenever possible.
- Assist other sections and teammates as needed.
- Assist at the host stand if needed.
- Maintain and foster guest relations.
- Have an in depth knowledge of all dishes on the menu.
- Have an in depth knowledge of our wines by the glass and wine pairings.
- Have an in depth knowledge of spirits and cocktails.
- Perform wine service.
- Communicate with the kitchen as needed about allergies and dietary restrictions.
- Communicate with management about any guest issues, comments, concerns, etc.
- Manage assigned team effectively and efficiently.
More detail about Leonti, please visit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...