1103 Market St
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Resource Management to join our Contingent Workforce Program organization.
* Manage the contractor talent pool and work closely with Resource Managers and Engagement Managers to effectively deploy contractor resources to support open roles
* Enlist new forms of technology to expand usage of contractors
* Supervise the onboarding/off boarding process for staffing of contractors
* Develop leadership dashboards and provide market data related to contractor rates based on skills and usage
* Direct the supplier base relationships
* Manage the process of identifying new suppliers and supplier base relationship
* Minimum of three years of experience working with contingent workers within a professional services industry preferably from a Big 4 accounting firm
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Experience building strong partnerships across internal and external stakeholders to drive efficiencies
* Able to establish standard operating procedures and report on outcomes
* Knowledge of financial employment burdens associated with labor categories and in order to educate Engagement teams on best practices
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...