- $110,140.00 -153,250.00/year*
1103 Market St
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
* Actively participate in the execution of client engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
* Conduct current state assessments - identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and define the target state solution approach
* Assist customers in developing automation strategies and roadmaps while also providing guidance around RPA Operating Models and assist clients build RPA Centers of Excellence, leading practices, and overall program governance
* Develop business requirements for the implementation of future state automation capabilities
* Lead the build, test, and delivery of robotic automation capabilities using industry leading RPA technology vendor solutions
* Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Digital Enablement Practice methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of firm initiatives
* A minimum of three years of experience in technology project management, business process, process delivery and a minimum of 2 years' experience in robotic process automation technology
* Exposure to process automation modeling/scripting with tools such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion (certification in any one tool is preferable)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Science, or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
* Exposure to Data Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) with preference given for industry experience as well as a thorough understanding of relational databases, SQL and web services
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with clients at multiple levels as well as ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...