Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in CIO Advisory for our Management Consulting practice.
* Help assess client's network and IT infrastructure, evaluate rationalization opportunities, sourcing options (including cloud)/ economic models, and recommend strategic direction
* Support clients in implementing and migrating to new network infrastructure services, including cloud, IaaS and PaaS
* Assist with the planning, design, build and implementation of network technical solutions, and operational processes
* Provide project and program management functions for network improvement and transformation programs
* Evaluate and mitigate risk on new and existing network transformation programs
* Ability to do cost analysis while using standard financial concepts to determine the impacts of technical decisions
* A minimum of three years of experience in network transformation and management; prior consulting experience in the delivery of IT advisory services preferred
* Bachelor's and/or Master's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Sciences or appropriate field
* Experience in network infrastructure, network transformation, IT infrastructure, operations, and architecture; IaaS experience preferred
* Knowledge of Cisco and competitor product lines and network service providers
* Certifications in Cisco CCNA/ CCNP desired
* Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as technical analytical and problem solving ability; Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.