- $96,345.00 -188,020.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
1103 Market St
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in Risk Strategy & Compliance - Risk Analytics for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
* Provide modeling support to the actuarial management group in support of life insurance clients
* Develop, perform, and review KPMG and client workpapers and analytics
* Develop and project actuarial models using AXIS software
* Program and manipulate database applications used in support of experience studies and other data management functions
* Supervise and serve as a mentor to associates, new hires, and interns on engagements
* Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management
* Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and upper management
* Assist with project planning, development of deliverables, and other technical writing exercises
* A minimum of one year experience working with AXIS
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university with a strong academic background in actuarial science, applied statistics, financial analysis, insurance, and mathematics
* Passed three actuarial exams and demonstrating good exam progress
* Experience with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Statutory Financial Reporting
* Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize work without extensive direction from supervisors
* Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future; Travel may be up to 80-100% as required by client demand
* A minimum of three years of related work experience
* Certification as an Associate of the Society of Actuaries
* Strong understanding of Life Insurance products
* Previous supervisory experience
* Well established understanding of business dynamics and operations
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: actuarial analyst, actuarial assistant, actuarial consultant, actuary, actuary consultant, analyst, director actuary, mathmatics, risk, statistics
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...