1103 Market St
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
* Participate in Workday projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Workday applications in Workday projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Workday optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
* Review and map Workday Integration and business processes
* Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
* Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Workday application
* Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
* Minimum of five years of experience as a Workday Data Conversion Lead consultant with Workday implementation experience
* Minimum of Five full life cycle implementations with Workday Data Conversion as a Lead or Architect and Workday certification in Workday HCM, Financials or Integration (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently the aforementioned certification will be required to secure one within three months from the commencement of employment)
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
* Experience leading Data Conversion design, Process alignment Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality
* Detailed understanding of Workday Data Conversion processes and best practices
* Ability to travel up to seventy percent
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...