- $74,730.00 -113,690.00/year*
1103 Market St
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate to join our Valuations practice.
* Develop a unique ability to combine knowledge of machinery and equipment with a basic understanding of corporate accounting
* Review and analyze fixed asset ledgers or inventoried listings, specific to the machinery and equipment assets
* Research comparables for both new and used cost of specific equipment
* Estimate remaining useful life, replacement cost, fair values, and liquidation values of machinery and equipment assets
* Conduct site visits, both international and domestic, at client sites
* Assist in audit review of KPMG analysis
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
* Supervise and aid in the development and training of additional employees
* Develop and mentor associates and interns
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, accounting, finance, economics, or business from an accredited college/university
* A minimum of one year of manufacturing knowledge
* Basic knowledge of accounting policies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, advanced Excel skills, and solid research skills
* Ability to work well in a team environment and/or independently
Additional Qualifications for a Senior Associate:
* A minimum of three years of manufacturing knowledge
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...