1103 Market St
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in Risk Assurance - Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
* Work on multi-disciplinary teams and build skills and core competencies, with rich experiences and unique perspective to serve clients of all sizes from diverse industries
* Continue to grow a command over all aspects of a data driven internal audit process and throughout the entire project lifecycle to deliver high-impact performance results
* Team with senior-level client personnel and KPMG Advisory professionals, including specialists, to help design audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
* Assist in creating different strategies for client risk assessments and annual audit plans, and support the execution of those strategies
* Develop relationships with and learn from engagement managers and subject matter professionals/specialists, expanding your network and areas of knowledge
* Oversee and coordinate with offshore teams
Additional responsibilities for Senior Associate:>/p>
* Identify and clearly communicate performance improvement opportunities and leading practices to client personnel and senior management and work with partners to assist in practice management including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other administration decisions
* Establish your proficiency through sharing and participation in the continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
* Develop and maintain a positive, productive, collaborative professional relationship with the client and engagement or project teams to provide well-coordinated and consistent high performance results
* A minimum of one year of experience in Finance or Operations, including performing internal or external audits from the beginning of an engagement or project through completion
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field; CIA, CPA, CPM or CISA is preferred
* Demonstrable awareness of trends and salient business concerns faced by a variety of industries, as well as the ability to communicate the strategic value of Internal Audit in meeting those challenges
* Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* Applied working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and compliance with internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley/SOX; understanding of COSO 2013 is preferred
* Proficiency with technology including MS Office applications; experience with analytics tools such as Power BI, Alteryx, Qlikview or Tableau is preferred
* Ability to travel as needed.
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Additional qualifications for Senior Associate:
* A minimum of three years of experience in Finance or Operations, including performing internal or external audits from the beginning of an engagement or project through completion
* Progressive experience managing teams and fostering robust team dynamics and relationships
* Strong communication skills with the ability to both facilitate team discussions and clearly present technical concepts and findings to external stakeholders
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...