- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Community Strategist to join our Global Collaboration & Knowledge organization.
* Support the Capability Lead, Community Enablement Hub in developing the overarching governance framework, policies, methods, tools and related resources required to establish, maintain and monitor a best-practice Community Enablement program
* Lead the development of community strategies in conjunction with business stakeholders and help to identify community objectives that address business problems and trigger the creation of value
* Develop a community road map to translate the strategy; analyze metrics data to understand and assess the performance of the community
* Determine how best to apply methods, tools and related program governance when establishing communities; plan how to apply community management techniques strategically in ways that encourage and reward behavior change
* Ensure the proper integration of relevant Collaboration & Knowledge (C&K) offerings into the community and develop a content and tools strategy in partnership with community stakeholders and C&K colleagues
* Research and recommend tools and techniques that enable engagement and behavior change; Use tools and templates to help frame metrics that matter that support a value-centric narrative of community growth and return on investment (ROI)
* Minimum eight years of experience as a subject matter professional in Community Management strategy, analysis, architecture, and models; preferably in a professional services or similar environment
* Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Library Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university
* Ability to optimize and measure community performance and lead communities in ambiguous situations; excellent analytical skills for knowledge and collaboration, technical, communication and decision making skills
* Able to understand the inter-dependencies between different pieces of a community ecosystem including ability to apply a critical and analytical perspective; Strong knowledge of SharePoint, Office 365 and web technologies as well as program management skills
* Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of digital technologies, enterprise collaboration technologies, content management systems; strong understanding of knowledge and collaboration & knowledge platform best practices and emerging technologies
* Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: business, demand generation, event, festival, hospital, lead generation, major gift, presale, product market, public
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...