- Korn/Ferry International
- $69,600.00 -110,560.00/year*
1103 Market St
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
* Organizational Strategy
* Assessment and Succession
* Talent Acquisition
* Leadership Development
* Rewards and Benefits
The Front End Developer, Talent Assessments analyses, designs, programs, tests, and modifies software enhancements to new and/or existing products. Using current programming language and technologies, the Front-end Develop writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. The Frond-end Developer manages interactions with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications and keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through literature, technical contacts, and industry competition.
* Completes assignments requiring development of new or improved products, processes, or techniques, including:
* Developing new user-facing features using Angular.js
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
* Develops approach to be used on projects, identifies risks and determines how to address and complete tasks.
* May serve as a project leader for specific projects.
* Assists in analysing business and user requirements and designing software solutions.
* Ensures that specifications for new development meet business requirements.
* Provides support of existing functionality, including maintenance, bug fixing and responses to escalated support issues.
Skills & Experience
* Familiarity of TypeScript.
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
* Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
* Familiarity with JIRA.
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
* Familiarity of Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum.
* Advantageous if experience using Microsoft SQL Server.
* Advantageous if experience using AWS
* Bachelors degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science is desirable but not essential
Understanding the Business
* Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general; learns new methods and technologies easily.
* Is well organized, resourceful, and planful; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; lays out tasks in sufficient detail to mark the trail; is able to get things done with less and in less time; can work on multiple tasks at once without losing track; foresees and plans around obstacles.
* Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
* Warm, friendly, and interpersonally agile; easy to approach and talk to; relates well to all kinds of people; makes a pleasant first impression and builds solid relationships.
Caring About Others
* Quick to help others; has and shows empathy and sympathy for others; truly cares and is concerned; goes out of his/her way for others; makes time to listen; makes allowances for those in trouble.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer ? Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: angularjs, ajax, css, css2, css3, joomla, js, jsp, web application, web designer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...