- Kintock Group
- $29,400.00 -41,670.00/year*
1103 Market St
This full time non-exempt position, under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor/Facilities Director is responsible for assisting with the general maintenance and upkeep of all facilities in the complex
Job Requirements (Performs other work related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor)
* Make daily reports of service and/or maintenance needs
* ?Ensure that maintenance tools are secured and monitored
* ?Coordinate maintenance services assigned to residents
* ?Instruct and supervise material handling safety issues for residents
* ?Participate in mandatory training and staff development
* ?Maintain clearance through contracting agencies
* ?Meet physical requirements
* ?Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
Demonstrated technical skills required for high quality maintenance of heat, air, safety and sanitation issues in a residential facility.
This position requires an in-depth knowledge of all facility maintenance processes.
* Communicate effectively orally and in writing;
* Function effectively in an offender populated environment;
* Follow instructions and complete multiple tasks properly and timely;
* Handle a flexible work schedule; and Follow company policies and procedures
This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent (advanced technical training is preferred)
Associated topics: backfill, grounds maintenance, ice, labor, land fill, paver, plant, street, superintendent, tree maintenance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...