Our mission is to be the best loved Hotel & Restaurant Company so regardless of position, we look for individuals who are passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to our guest and employees.
What you get to do: Manage all aspects of the food production for banquets, including food preparation according to the description. Adhere to sanitation practices.
* Prepare high quality food items for customers in a timely and consistent manner.
* Set up station as designed
* Practice sanitation and safety daily
* Conform with quality standards
* Prompt and reliable adherance to attendance policies.
* Work varying schedules to reflect the business needs.
* Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other departments as needed.
Specific experience we're seeking:
* Clear communication skills.
* Basic computational abilities.
* Ability to read recipes and follow instructions.
* Ability to create displays
* Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience required. Depending on the role degree may be required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
(Please note: management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands).
Associated topics: baker, baking, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero de la preparacion, commercial, cutter, dinner, kitchen, line cook, steakhouse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.