Ranked as one of Fortune Magazine's \"100 Best Companies to Work For,\" Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. We are looking for a practice builder with a Telecommunications practice to help us grow in the Northeast Region.
The Telecommunications practice builder will have an entrepreneurial spirit and create a vision for growth for their practice and contribute to the growth of the Telecommunications discipline for markets throughout the Northeast. They will lead the business development effort and manage the relationship with key clients.
Markets are not limited by geography but driven by relationships. Leadership responsibilities include: operating with integrity and sound business principals, providing practice vision, business planning and strategy, establishing goals, building and maintaining positive client relationships, open communication with partners and team, along with growing and directing a Telecommunications practice.
The practice builder will be expected to manage projects profitably, transition work to qualified staff, grow and mentor staff, help recruit, and be a positive role model. Management responsibilities include but are not limited to; meeting or exceeding client expectations, identifying and tracking leads, making presentations, writing proposals and a scope of work, establishing budgets, ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables, and supervising the execution of work.
The successful candidate will be given a great deal of autonomy to lead, direct, and grow their business. Accounting, administrative, marketing, recruiting, IT, and production support will be provided. With success, this individual will enjoy the rewards of a performance based work environment and can advance to ownership.
* Extensive local and national client contacts and relationships, as well as relationships with local jurisdictional staff
* Successful track record of winning work
* Business development and marketing experience including; writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work
* Ability to effectively communicate positively at all levels of the organization
* Ability to manage and mentor staff, and direct resources effectively in a positive manner
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects profitably
* Ability to cross sell multiple disciplines
Associated topics: advertising, business, data analyst, market, marketing coordinator, product marketing, sales, sales and marketing, strategist, writer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.