Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about \"good\" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
WE ARE HIRING ALL POSITION! Warehouse Associates - palletizing, selecting, packing, freezer selector, quailty control and janitorial
1st, 2nd, 3rd shift pay is up to $16.50 hour. ALL shifts run from Sunday-Thursday
Please apply and we will contact you
* Must be able to operate a sit-down forklift to OSHA certification.
* Breakdown received product onto the proper size pallet, and make sure all are good pallets plus maintain rate.
* Separate incoming product carefully, maintain it free from damage.
* Re-stack product onto pallets within required height limitations.
* Demonstrated regular and reliable attendance record.
* Ability and willingness to work in a fast pace environment with daily deadlines and goals.
* Demonstrated ability and willingness to effectively complete variety of repetitive and high urgency activities at the same time with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated ability and willingness to work with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation, proactively addressing problems and avoiding crisis whenever possible.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in English both orally and in writing.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
* Prior warehouse experience preferred.
* Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and management.
* Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
* Ability to efficiently work independently of direct supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry 20 pounds, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand, climb, bend, and walk. May need to drive between stores as per assignment. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to both a typical office/store environment and all outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environments is low to high.