A Real Estate Sales Consultant is a real estate agent who assists clients with the sale and purchase of their property. Real Estate sales and purchasing can be an intimidating process, so clients will be looking to you for expert advice on how to get their home ready to sell for a good price and how to find the best home to meet their needs. This position requires ambitious, communicative and creative sales consultants who have stellar customer service skills.
* Help clients get their home ready for sale and give advice on how to make it show ready and marketable
* Be familiar with the local real estate market and stay updated on recent property sales
* Advertise your real estate sales consultant services to the local community
* Guide clients through the process of reaching mutual acceptance and drafting home sales and purchasing contracts
* Show homes to clients through tours and open houses
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 86 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 110 offices and over 3200 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Associated topics: broker, home, house, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, resident, residential estate, residential real estate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.