The entire Real Estate industry depends on Real Estate Client Relationship Managers. Commonly known as a Real Estate Agent, a Client Relationship Manager is a people-person who enjoys working with customers to make one of the most significant purchases or sales of their life. In this position, you manage the entire real estate purchasing or sale process from listing to closing. You love developing long-term client relationships and being an asset to your customers for their every real estate need.
* Develop and maintain a network of clients and maintain a relationship with them before, during and after their real estate transaction
* Manage all advertising and marketing materials for your services
* Become an expert in your clients' needs and advise them throughout the real estate purchase and sale process
* Be informed on the climate of your local real estate market
* Work well and manage relationships with fellow real estate agents
* Mediate all negotiations and communication between client and real estate purchaser or seller
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 86 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 110 offices and over 3200 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.