Interested in making a difference in young adults' lives between the ages of 16-24? If so we may have the perfect job for you.
Job Corps is a government-funded, no-cost education and vocational training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps socioeconomically disadvantaged youth. We strive to fulfill this mission by following our Core Values of Safety, Individual Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Growth and Commitment.
Come and surround yourself with talented and professional individuals who have also taken the next step of making a difference in someone's life.You would not only have a great and dedicated team to work with, but you may also be eligible to take advantage of a comprehensive benefits plan which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), legal, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
A Certified Medical Assistant Instructor Performs as an instructor in a regular classroom setting, presenting instructions in designated subject areas.
* Demonstrates and abides by the Company Core Values and the operating principles
* Promotes a positive and desirable atmosphere within the classroom setting to insure maximum student motivation
* Maintains a high degree of discipline within the classroom setting in order to insure maximum learning
* Responsible for the maintenance of student personnel folders
* Records and forwards daily attendance to the Student Records area
* Assists in the completion of all necessary Job Corps forms
* Responsible for insuring that the equipment and supplies are cared for
* Accountable for the cleanliness of classrooms
* Responsible for reports required by the Manager/Coordinator such as student/staff hours, requisitions and monthly student evaluations
* Assists Manager/Coordinator during scheduled inventory
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* State certified, licensed or accredited by a professional trade organization and practical experience in the subject/trade area. Must have the ability to transfer topical knowledge to meet specific learning objectives. No teaching experience required.
* Need to have a medical certification, such as phlebotomy or EKG. Rr practical experience in subject matter.
* Extensive practical knowledge of trade and teaching experience or Bachelor's Degree.
All post offer candidates must complete and pass a background check and drug screen.
CSD is a leader in workforce development operating Job Corps centers throughout the U.S. since 1964 and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action / Female / Minority / Disabled / Veteran Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, child-birth, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. CSD makes reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact Susan Evans at (888) ###-#### to request a reasonable accommodation.
Associated topics: care technician, caregiver, certified medication technician, chha, crma, dialysis, nursing assistant, patient care, patient care technician, wh4
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...