- JEVS Human Services
Education - Post Secondary
1103 Market St
The Post-Secondary Recruiter and Admissions Representative will work with the SNHU powered by JEVS team, a Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) Program Manager, and other community-based referral partners to support the program's recruitment strategy, build and encourage relationships, and support recruitment efforts to successfully enroll students in the SNHU degree programs through the JEVS-SNHU Community Partnership.
* Assist with developing and executing a unique and comprehensive community engagement, recruitment, and enrollment strategy ensuring 50-100 inquiries monthly and growing to 125-150 monthly inquiries in the next year.
* Engage with each student to understand their motivation for enrolling in SNHU and seeking a degree and/ or a credential. Conduct intake of each prospective student to accurately facilitate placement and program fit.
* Provide core information to ensure successful financial aid, admissions and enrollment processes
* Integrate the learnings from the Community Partner network, ongoing assessment, research, evaluation, and best practices to continuously improve admissions and recruitment processes
* Provide excellent customer service and follow-up to every prospective student via phone and in person. Ensure appropriate and timely information is provided to students to assist them in moving from inquiry to applicant to enrollment.
* Cultivate relationships with current partners while also Identifying and establishing new partnerships to ensure a robust recruitment pipeline. Building and maintaining relationships with local high schools, community-based organizations and other area referral networks
* Attend recruitment events to connect with potential students.
What you bring to the table:
* A bachelor's degree from an accredited university
* A passion for expanding access to higher education and meaningful jobs in the local region
* 2+ years of experience in the college recruitment, admissions and/or enrollment field
* Demonstrated ability to engage the local community, build partnerships, and meet aggressive enrollment goals.
* Demonstrated competency in organizing data and preparing reports required.
* Knowledge and comfort with marketing and social media is essential. Ability to communicate with prospective students via social media modalities such as Facebook, chat sessions, and Twitter required. Exemplary skills in Microsoft Office and other tools including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
* Willingness and ability to work some weekend and evening hours.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work/travel independently and set priorities to achieve goals/objectives required.
* Valid driver's license and access to personal vehicle
* Knowledge of local landscape of social service, youth services, resource centers, and educational organizations
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's gender, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.
Associated topics: admission rep, affair, officer, recruit, register, registrar, safety, safety officer i, safety officer iv, schedule
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...