JEVS Human Services has an exciting opportunity available at our Achievement Through Counseling and Treatment (Drug & Alcohol) centers. We are seeking a dynamic leader to join the team as the Director of Operations and Clinical Services.
* Comply with governmental regulations regarding confidentiality of patient records, documentations and patient rights.
* Coordinate activities and collaborate with State and City projects.
* Develop and Implement bi-annual reviews of plans and progress in coordination with program funders.
* Develop workflows and connections that aid in streamlining Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
* Individual & group supervision of clinical staff according to agency policies & State regulations
* Oversee issues such as incidents, complaints, length of stay, and status at discharge, engagement post discharge, and attendance to ensure best possible treatment outcomes
* Oversees the planning, implementation and evaluation of ACT programs and services.
* Provide senior level clinical expertise in program planning, hiring program staff, developing and monitoring Certified Peer Specialists, patient care, and crisis intervention.
* Responsible for the development and monitoring of outcome management and productivity protocols and their annual review.
* Travel between both ACT 1 & Act 2 job sites.
* Under the direction of the Executive Director, assist in developing an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the ACT.
* 3 years of clinical experience in a health or human service agency including 1 year of working directly with the chemically dependent.
* Professional Counseling or other independent licensure (LCSW, LPC, PhD, etc.) preferred.
* Certification in Addictions Counseling strongly preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Proficient in MS Office applications (especially MS Word and Excel). Willingness to learn JEVS specific database.
* Willing to travel between two work sites
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's gender, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.