JEVS Human Services is seeking Part Time and Full Time Floater - Direct Support Professionals for our Community Living and Home Supports (CLHS) program. Our CLHS program allows individuals with intellectual disabilities to live with independence and dignity with the support of caring and experienced staff in 35 community homes.
* Provide care and assistance to adults in a residential setting
* Promote independence through skill building activities
* Create a safe environment where individuals have opportunities to enjoy an Everyday Life
* Escort individuals to recreational events, accompany individuals to doctors' appointments, and provide physical assistance to individuals when needed
Duties described above are performed to various degrees on different shifts. Specific responsibilities vary for each shift at each residence and may change depending on program requirements at each facility.
* Must be flexible and able to work varied shifts and days; shifts will not be the same each week and you must be comfortable with being flexible
* High School Diploma required; AA degree preferred
* Sufficient skill in reading and arithmetic required
* Experience with individuals with intellectual disabilities highly preferred
* Valid driver's license required
The rewards of a job well done are enhanced by a competitive benefits package which includes:
* Generous Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday Leave.
* Fully Paid Medical/Dental Benefits
* Career Development Training
* Tuition Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Retirement Savings Plan
Come find out why JEVS employees continue to realize career satisfaction year after year and apply today.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's gender, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.