JEVS Human Services currently has an exciting opportunity to join our Financial Management Services program as an Administrative Assistant! As the Administrative Assistant you will act as a liaison with funders, collaborate with billing staff, and assist the Program Director.
* Assist in training staff
* Maintain files and supplies
* Act as primary point of contact with the state Medicaid office
* Schedule meetings and assist as a secretary in meetings
* Assist the Director when necessary
* Associates or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* At least three years of experience in an administrative /operational support role to a management in a social services or human services organization, business or clinical environment.
* Familiarity knowledge of Share Point technology
* Familiarity with Medicaid eligibility
* Familiarity with insurance preauthorization process
* Proficiency in MS Office application including Word and Excel
* Willingness to travel from Philadelphia to Delaware when needed
Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's gender, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.