- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
1103 Market St
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Senior Manager, Patient Support Services will play a key role in supporting the company's reimbursement and patient support services for our flagship product, XYREM, by driving transformation of the existing programs as we prepare for the future of the product.
The Senior Manager will work closely with the Director of Patient Support Services Program Strategy and Management (PSS). Ultimately, this person will be responsible for driving program innovation to ensure that customers have an optimal experience while obtaining XYREM through our central pharmacy or through our patient access programs. This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced matrix environment with cross functional Jazz teams (Brand, Sales, Marketing, Benefit Risk Management, Legal, IT, Trade) partnered to support patient access.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Identify, lead and support implementation of program/workflow enhancements that improve the overall customer experience and patient access to treatment
* Drive innovation by identifying process improvements through the use of data analytics, including but not limited to, enhanced customer engagement or intervention opportunities and operational efficiencies
* Use analytical tools/decision support systems that drive recommendations for improvements
* Support planning for new product entrant(s) and overall Sleep portfolio
* Lead system integrations, as needed, to support program enhancements
* Partnering with IT and Customer Journey Innovation Team on Initiatives
* Monitors the ESSDS Technology/Project Roadmap
* Lead the strategic planning for upcoming launches, launch meetings, market access team meetings, and other opportunities to interact with executive management in the organization.
* Collaborate effectively with external business partners, including patient services/Hub vendors, consultants, and data analytics vendors, as well as internal departments such as Marketing, Sales, Analytics, Training, Compliance, Medical, Regulatory, and Legal
Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred. A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the consulting, pharmaceutical, or biotech industry; 2 years of experience working with manufacturer patient support programs including hub models or working within the Life Sciences practice of a consulting organization; Demonstrated track record of executing strategy in a matrix environment with complex systems is critical.
Position requires 20-25% travel to vendor locations, conferences, internal meetings, etc.
Position requires that candidate is in Philadelphia, PA office. Strong organizational and communication skills; Proven teamwork and collaboration skills with cross-functional work teams; Ability to analyze data to drive decision-making; Able to effectively manage competing priorities with strong sense of urgency; Ability to think creatively / innovatively striving for solutions to access issues.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...