- Jacobs Engineering
- $78,555.00 -138,910.00/year*
1103 Market St
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
This co-op position will be located full time in the Philadelphia, PA office. The individual will work with an experienced Engineer and will be exposed to and support a variety of Engineering challenges in his or her specific discipline.
This individual will also be exposed to various software systems that include working with AutoCAD and/or Microstation and other industry standard design applications. The co-op will perform tasks under close supervision using well-defined standards and procedures.
* During the fall, candidate must be currently enrolled in Civil and/or Structural Engineering or related curriculum.
* Able to work 40 hours per week through a university approved Co-op program
* Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organization skills.
* Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management.
* Ability to work and thrive in a team environment. Strong problem solving skills.
* Ability to self-motivate and work productively without supervision.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Associated topics: design, develop, electric, electrical, electrical engineer, electronic, engineer, plc, power, systems
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...