Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Colorado. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comA thriving community health center in sunny Colorado is seeking a physician assistant to join their staff.
Join a group of 9 providers who work in a fully integrative collaborative care model with behavioral health providers embedded within the clinic.
* 4 Day Work Week
* Loan Repayment, Sign-on bonus, and Relocation
* Full Employee Benefits Package $2,500 CME allowance and 29 days off annually
* Focus on the patient:15-18 clinic patients daily
* Live and work in a bustling college community in Southeastern Colorado, just 20 minutes from one of the state's largest freshwater recreational lakes.
* Enjoy 340+ days of sunshine each year with a mild warm climate and a high quality of life.
* Ranked the #1 Most Affordable City to live in Colorado 2016 - Denver Business Journal
* Nearby John Martin Reservoir is 10 miles long with excellent boating and recreation opportunities
* Historic community of 8,000 population offers a very safe environment with genuine and friendly people
To learn more, please contact Jeff Foster at [Click Here to Apply]
or e-mail Jeff directly at [Click Here to Apply]
If easier, you can text Jeff at [Click Here to Apply]
Associated topics: care, clinic, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, physician md do, primary care