- Ivy Rehab
- $54,315.00 -120,820.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
IvyRehab Physical Therapy is one of the leading outpatient physical therapy providers with over 150 clinics in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Virginia, South Carolina, Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana because we have created a culture that focuses on the patient experience and getting them better.
We are experiencing phenomenal growth and have a great opportunity at a busy clinic for a Physical Therapy Aide.
Requirements and responsibilities include::
* Physical Therapist Aide experience preferred, but not required
* Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient expectations
* Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work well under pressure
* Proof of USA employment eligibility
* Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility with changes in workload
* Must be willing to work flexible shifts including weekend
* Assist patients in performance of therapeutic exercise under the direct supervision of Director of Rehabilitation, Senior and Staff Therapists
* Adhere to all HIPAA regulations regarding patient confidentiality and record keeping
* Maintain responsibility for general maintenance and upkeep of clinic including, but not limited to, collecting used laundry items and replacing with clean laundry, maintaining professional appearance of equipment, and cleaning treatment tables regularly
* Perform other diverse duties as requested or required
* Bilingual - Spanish strongly preferred
Associated topics: inpatient, lactation, mhlb physical, movement disorder, orthopedic, physical, physical therapist, therapist, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...