- IRT Living
- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
Independence Realty Trust / IRT Living (NYSE-IRT) seeks a Director of Marketing. IRT currently owns and operates 60 Class A and Class B multi-family communities, 17,000 units, through the Midwest, South and Southeast.
The Director of Marketing will manage a staff of 3 Marketing Managers and be responsible for leading the marketing and communication efforts for the company. These responsibilities include coordinating, overseeing and implementing all aspects of the company's marketing and communications plan including marketing, advertising, reputation management / branding, SEO, social media, websites and special projects. He/She will establish a working relationship with the on-site teams; corporate teams; contractors, vendors and agencies/freelancers; media; and community leaders. Additionally, the VP of Marketing should implement programs specifically targeted at resident retention and leasing as well as enhancing the corporate branding platform.
Here are just a few of the core responsibilities:
* Direct the strategic, overall marketing and communications program for the Company and its communities.
* Plan and effectively execute an integrated advertising program to enhance resident leasing and generate positive results for the overall success of the company.
* Design and execute targeted consumer initiatives such as direct mail, resident incentive programs, and email, social media and other appropriate advertising mediums.
* Plan and implement company's special events including resident coordination, entertainment, vendors, decorations and value-added opportunities.
* Coordinate public relations efforts that maintain the company in a favorable light, creates interest in the company, promotes special events, and increases exposure of residents, builds relationships with key media, and enhances the overall perception of the company.
* Coordinate a community relations program that makes the company an integral part of the trade area and a community resource.
* Maintain company's Web site and employee portal interface. Control appropriate social media to support company.
* Bachelor's degree with emphasis in marketing, advertising, journalism, communications or related field.
* Previous experience managing staff and directing a department with a marketing focus.
* Preferred experience includes marketing within our industry, branding apartment communities. Alternate preferred experience could include marketing any type of income producing property.
* Proven success in strategic thinking and planning within a creative and innovative environment.
* May be required to travel for business purposes up to 10% of the time to attend conferences, company events or apartment community functions.
Independence Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classes.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...