- Invo Healthcare Associates
- $79,860.00 -115,800.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
The Invo-Progressus Team has incredible opportunities available for Occupational Therapists in the Philadelphia, PA area! We currently have a part-time opportunity available to provide services in Philadelphia non-public school programs. If you're an Occupational Therapist looking for the opportunity to put your experience and skills to work helping children achieve success in school and beyond - look no further!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation's most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
* Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
* Appropriate state licensure
* Ability to evaluate disorders and delays that affect students' ability to perform daily activities and reach their educational goals
* Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
* Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
* School based therapy experience preferred
* Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
* Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
* Professional Liability Coverage
* Licensure reimbursement
* Annual Professional Development stipend
* Professional membership stipend
* Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
* 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
* Relocation assistance
* Unparalleled mentoring and support new grads and clinicians new to schools
* Many More!
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, newborn care specialist, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...