Invo-Progressus is the nation's leading special education and early intervention company nationwide ? and we're hiring! We are currently expanding our team of Aides in Philadelphia, PA and have an incredible full-time opportunity available to provide services in a K-12 school program. For more information, call 800-###-#### to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager.
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation's most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
* Minimum of a High School Diploma
* Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Human Services, Special Education, or Education is preferred
* Pass the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Highly Qualified test.
* Six months of professional experience working with school-age children with disabilities and/or medical needs
* Possession of current Adult and Child Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Standard First Aid certification upon appointment and during tenure of appointment. Certification must be obtained in person. Online certification is not acceptable.
* Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
* Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
* Professional Liability Coverage
* Licensure reimbursement
* Annual Professional Development stipend
* Professional membership stipend
* Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
* 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
* Relocation assistance
* Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
* Many More!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.