- Interstate Hotels & Resort
- $87,890.00 -131,500.00/year*
1103 Market St
You're like the firefighter of Engineering. You're always at the ready and first to respond when something goes wrong. You understand the urgency because guests expect and deserve a safe, comfortable environment and associate safety is critical. You're alert and action-minded, with the technical skills and know-how to keep operations smoothly running. If this rings true, Interstate's Class II Engineer position may be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Class II Engineer, you will
* Be ready and quick with your knowledge and experience to ensure guest safety and comfort, and a safe environment that's critical to fellow associates.
* Be on top of preventive maintenance to protect every aspect of the property, from hotel rooms and equipment to kitchen and laundry.
* Keep operations running smoothly in the absence of engineering staff.
* Respond swiftly and effectively to every emergency situation that arises during your shift.
* Help keep the mechanical areas safe, orderly, and clean and maintain legible, orderly records.
A high school diploma with special instruction in building maintenance and construction, having two years building experience in building maintenance or related industry, is required. The ability to maintain and repair HVAC, electrical, plumbing equipment and perform carpentry, repair work, construction and renovation work is expected. This position requires carrying a radio while on duty and may require operating a pick-up truck and snow removal equipment. You must have effective communication skills and a professional manner. This position requires complete mobility and the ability to lift at least 40 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer. Click here and here to navigate to the \"EEO is the Law\" poster and supplement.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) ###-#### or email ...@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Associated topics: building, civil, civil engineer, concrete, foundation design, infrastructure, microstation, remediation, superstructure, traffic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...