Driven By Uptime. Our focus is delivering Trucks and Buses that carry on the promise of being on the road, and staying there.
If you are a motivated, successful outsides sales person with used truck or other capital equiptment sales or rental sales experience this is rewarding and career choice. Our most successful Sales Consultants are persistent, show creativity for opening doors, and build lasting relationships with customers. If you possess these qualities you have the fundamental characteristics to be a successful used truck salesmen. We will train you about products and give you the tools necessary to find customers.
Fleets understand that Navistar's stands behind its International brand products. This gives our Sales Consultants an advantage in the marketplace. Our trucks are competitively priced and made more desirable by upgrading many of them through our \"Diamond Renew\" program. Extended warranties, down payment match and other aggressive marketing programs make a compelling value proposition.
We offer the industry's \"most comprehensive commissions\" for used truck sales. We pay 3% gross adjusted sale and industry standard commission on net profit. There is no cap on what you can earn. In addition, Navistar employees receive a comprehensive benefit package.
Successful Sales Consultants:
* Sell pre-owned trucks at the maximum gross margin possible to fleet customers, small business and owner operators * Identify and qualifies prospective customers; initially under the guidance of the General Manager * Provides accurate and precise customer quotes and truck appraisals * Maintains relationships with current customers and seeks conquest of new customers * Provides required sales documentation on all completed transactions * Keeps abreast of the competition and market trends * Calls on prospective customers accounts using consistent aggressive telephone marketing, direct mail and outside sales calls * Follows-up on \"hot leads\" distributed by the General Manager, the Internet inquiries and walk-in traffic
Many Sales Consultants have moved into a Wholesale, General Manager or new truck sales positions. Of course a good seasoned commissioned salesperson's earnings should go well into six figures
About the Used Truck Organization (UTO):
Navistar's UTO is a vital business unit which operates 14 Used Truck Centers (UTC's) throughout North America. The UTO manages considerable assets gained primarily though New Truck trade packages with major U.S. fleet companies. Our UTC's engage in significant retail, wholesale and export transactions. The majority of inventory consists of our International brand class 8 trucks, with a wide assortment of competing brands
View International Certified Pre-Owned Inventory Here
Position Purpose and Requirements
Responsible for pre-owned truck sales in Navistar's Used Truck centers.
* High School Diploma or GED * Minimum 2 years outside or inside sales experience
* 4 years of truck industry experience
* Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status) * Ability to obtain and maintain CDL status (Commercial Drivers License)
* Demonstrated sales ability with a successful track record * 5 plus years truck, or automotive sales experience is preferred in a sales commission environment * Comprehensive knowledge of truck specs International and competitors
* Ethics and Navistar Values * Positive Attitude
It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Associated topics: dispatcher, fleet, fleet management, handler, operations manager, service manager, supervisor, svce, technician, union
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.