- International Flavors & Fragrances
- $89,120.00 -138,780.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
Great taste takes more than great ingredients. That's why we go above and beyond. Every day.
Tastepoint is the newest name in taste, backed by more than a century of experience. We are fueled by passion and enhanced by the technology and insights of IFF. Our purpose is to be the spark that advances our customers. We're an agile, energetic product development partner with a fresh perspective. Tastepoint captures the essence of our customers' ideas, and the imagination of their consumers. Together, we'll create a fresh take on taste. We solve customer challenges and craft consumer delight.
Your mission at Tastepoint will be to support Management and the Business Controller to provide proactive assistance to the business including development, preparation and analysis of monthly reporting; primary responsibility for the accuracy, quality and timeliness of the period-ending close process including analysis of the balance sheet and income statement; account reconciliations; SOX compliance; external and internal auditor support and coordination; and to ensure all activities/needs are completed on-time and in a worry free manner for internal and external customers.
How you will spend your time....
* Develop, prepare and analyze management reporting
* General Accounting; monthly, quarterly, year end close
* Account Reconciliations
* SOX compliance and adherence to GAAP
* Planning and budgeting
* Collaborate with Business Controller to identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures
* Assist with Budgeting, Forecasting and Preparing RSF (Rolling Sales Forecast) analysis and reporting
* Profitability analysis of markets, segments and customers for positive or negative trends in order to develop improvement plans or modifications
* Bachelors Degree in Finance or Business
* 7-10 years of experience in a finance role for a manufacturing environment; food or flavor preferred
* Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Power Point
* Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability build relationships with internal teams
* English fluency
* Ability to partner with business leaders and provide strategic support
* Experience developing, empowering and delegating to a capable team; manage performance, discipline and development
* SAP and Ross systems experience a plus
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, analyze, business, business analytic, inspect, law, market, refine, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...