- International Flavors & Fragrances
- $152,300.00 -152,300.00/year*
1103 Market St
Great taste takes more than great ingredients. That's why we go above and beyond. Every day.
Tastepoint is the newest name in taste, backed by more than a century of experience. We are fueled by passion and enhanced by the technology and insights of IFF. Our purpose is to be the spark that advances our customers. We're an agile, energetic product development partner with a fresh perspective. Tastepoint captures the essence of our customers' ideas, and the imagination of their consumers. Together, we'll create a fresh take on taste. We solve customer challenges and craft consumer delight.
Your mission at Tastepoint will be to lead and manage a growing commercial team to leverage Tastepoint's Regional Strategy in North America.
How you will spend your time:
* Coaching the sales team to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders, guide them to deal with uncertain environment and manage change
* Attracting/persuading key decision makers, managing stake holders and resources to support business objectives
* Igniting and motivating growth, support the team to deliver value to customers
* Creating an environment that attracts, develops and retains talent
* Mentoring, training and developing sales team
* Understanding market structure, driving forces, identify market / business opportunities short and medium term
* Meeting or exceeding Tastepoint's regional financial metrics; drive for results
* Accountable for accurate sales forecast and budget in alignment with commercial team
* Understanding and leveraging Tastepoint's strategy, organization, capabilities, proprietary technologies, resources, product and service offerings
* Maximizing profitability for region
* Support Account Managers to create, present and execute account plans aligning with regional business objectives. Update it and keep it sustainable and actionable in coordination with functional teams
* Participate in and lead cross functional and cross cultural teams through specific complex and technically challenging initiatives
* Monitor account sales performance (monthly/ quarterly/annually) and provide strategic project updates to line management.Build awareness and understanding of cross-functional customer organization and focus on building relationships with customer decision makers/influencers.
* Set clear commercial targets (Sales/GP/Pipeline) annually, define and request the required Account resources aligned to strategic plan.
* Ability to connect cross-category customer needs in the assigned market(s) to Tastepoint solutions
* Ability to drive a team to execute business strategy with persistence to deliver results having long development cycles
* Excellent networking, collaborative and problem solving skills with the ability to facilitate activities of cross functional teams
* Strong Leader, entrepreneurial, agile with strong negotiating and organizational skills. Ability to motivate and influence a multi-functional team, efficiently manage resources to ensure business priority is managed
* Person of integrity ? leads by example
* In-depth knowledge of local industry, trends, competition, technology and displays passion for food and flavors
* Excellent oral/ written communication and presentation skills
* Confident, enthusiastic, dynamic personality, with ability to empower and generate interpersonal trust by delivering on commitments
* Possess emotional intelligence, empathetic, able to manage setbacks and pressure
* 12+ years of sales experience preferably in Business to Business model in Flavour & Fragrances, Foods, FMCG, Specialty Chemical/Ingredients, related industry
* Master's or Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business Management, Sales or Marketing, Food Science or Chemistry
* 2-4 years experience leading a commercial team preferred
Associated topics: analyst, b2b, business, business management, customer, franchise, inside sales, mba, strategy, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...