- Intarsia Therapeutics
1103 Market St
Intarcia is rethinking medicine with the potential to unlock significant change in the way serious chronic diseases or conditions are treated -starting first with Type 2 Diabetes, and then, obesity and HIV. To date, the company has raised more than $1.8B in capital through creative financing and partnerships - including our collaboration with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for HIV prevention in Sub-Saharan Africa. Intarcia headquarters are in Boston, MA with manufacturing and R&D locations respectively in Hayward, CA and Durham, NC.
Intarcia is committed to developing innovative therapies utilizing the Medici Drug Delivery System? which is designed to bridge technology and medicine to transform therapeutic categories. The matchstick-sized osmotic mini-pump is subdermally placed and delivers a continuous flow of medication over the course of months, working with the patient's own body. This approach is designed to support adherence and allow individuals to focus on more fully living their lives.
We are currently building a strong, passionate sales team to launch this innovative therapy to people with Type 2 diabetes and the providers who treat them. This is your chance to join Intarcia at the pinnacle of growth to help shape the future of one of the most cutting-edge companies in the industry today!
We are looking for driven, results-oriented individuals with a best-in-class track record of sales success and a passion for delivering optimal outcomes to patients! The Customer Experience & Outcomes Managers (CEOMs) will lead a team of Customer Experience & Outcomes Specialists (CEOSs) who will partner directly with HCPs and their practices to positively impact patient outcomes. The CEOM will be a field-based account management expert with a history of hiring and developing top performers. Our CEOM team will clearly represent the Core Values of Intarcia Therapeutics.
They will do this by:
* Influencing and driving the Intarcia Culture that is built by caring and fun people who insist on mutual trust and respect, speaking up, and a shared commitment to excellence, a passion for winning, and above all -- a true sense of urgency on behalf of patients
* Hiring and leading a team of best-in-class sales individuals
* Delivering results through effective coaching, business planning, and tenacity
* Leveraging existing customer relationships to establish consultative partnerships with HCPs and practices to positively impact patient outcomes
* Demonstrating a clear understanding of the marketplace and competitive conditions while analyzing business trends in order to identify and/or anticipate future opportunities for growth
* Focusing on outcomes goals, driving customer loyalty, and providing an unparalleled customer experience - all in accordance with applicable laws and the company's healthcare compliance policies
* Building internal collaborative partnerships that yield productive two-way communications between in-house partners and the field
* Bachelor's or advanced degree
* 4+ years sales management experience
* Consistent top performance in medical (pharma, device, biotech, etc.) sales as a sales leader
* Proven track record of hiring and developing top performers
* Sales experience in office-based (outpatient) clinics
* Diabetes or relevant metabolic industry experience, including established relationships with priority practices/HCPs
* Relevant and recent launch experience with superior results
* Thorough understanding of industry regulatory and compliance environment
* Ability to travel overnight when needed
* Ability to drive and valid driver's license
Preferred experiences include:
* Hiring a team from scratch
* HCP procedural training (device, implants, infusion, complex procedures)
* Clinical experience (NP/PA, RN, CDE, RD, PharmD)
* Experience with specialty pharmacy and/or buy & bill
* Cross-functional leadership experience and/or home-office roles
Additionally, candidates will have a proven track-record of the following behaviors:
* Hires, Coaches, and Manages to Performance: Attracts, develops, and retains talented individuals; evaluates key strengths and development needs for the team and provides learning opportunities that enable associates to realize their potential.
* Leverages Business Acumen: Demonstrates the ability to analyze current trends in the market, competition, and product performance, identifies priorities and opportunities for growth, develops action plans, and differentially allocates resources.
* Navigates and Manages Accounts: Successfully navigates and drives outcomes in Medical Groups, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), Physician-Hospital Organizations (PHOs).
* Learns and Adapts Quickly: Ability and willingness to learn quickly and effectively; applies and communicates clinical and technical/scientific information or processes simply across a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
* Solves Problems in a Complex Environment: Takes initiative to identify and resolve challenges; focuses on solutions and minimizes complexity.
* Acts as Part of a Team: Exhibits a high degree of emotional intelligence with ability to connect with people and build strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally; builds trust through open and transparent communication.
* Employs and Patient and Practice-Centric Approach: Proactively identifies opportunities to ensure that external stakeholders feel valued; focuses communication on the needs of the patient, the HCP and the practice.
* Thrives in Ambiguity: Works effectively in uncertain environments and demonstrates the ability to effectively lead others through change. Focuses on achieving results and motivating the team to action.
Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company dedicated to redesigning the prevention, treatment and experience of chronic diseases including diabetes, obesity and HIV. As an organization, we are driven by a desire to create meaningful change in both business and health, rethinking how prescription medicine is delivered. Our dedicated team operates with a \"No Analog\" mindset-continually pushing boundaries, navigating new terrain and unleashing fresh thinking. It's all part of Intarcia's commitment to enable better outcomes and create impact.
The Intarcia Medici Drug Delivery System? was developed over a 20-year span in collaboration with a diverse, forward-thinking team of scientists and entrepreneurs with a goal of bridging technology and medicine to transform therapeutic categories. Based on human behavior, the Medici System is intended to relieve the burden and adherence concerns of chronic therapy by delivering prescribed medicines for six months at a time - or potentially longer. Intarcia is also investigating multiple new therapies, including combination therapies for chronic diseases leveraging the convergence of novel medicines from Intarcia's pipeline with the proprietary Medici System.
For more information visit www.intarcia.com.
(No relocation/Local candidates only)* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...