- $75,345.00 -163,970.00/year*
1103 Market St
Under the supervision and direction of the Vice President of Operations, and in consultation with the Director of Business Development, the Enrollment Coordinator will take the lead on ensuring widespread, consistent, and timely enrollment of PACE participants. The role is charged with refining policies and standards around the enrollment process, and monitoring and encouraging ongoing participation by staff at all levels across the organization.
The role entails general internal data stewardship and will work with Operations, Sales & Marketing and Finance to build quality reporting metrics as well as assist in ensuring timely updates to operations. This role helps oversee, coordinate, improve and enhance the enrollment process including process, data, etc. in accordance with current and future InnovAge practices.
The Enrollment Coordinator will work with Center Leadership to spearhead and prioritize improvements to the CRM environment, regularly convening stakeholders to discuss new initiatives, ongoing quality metrics, and utilization statistics to proactively manage the information resources needed for internal decision making and internal metrics accountability around enrollment.
Essential Functions and Work Responsibilities
* Ensure that required data and documents are in place in CRM application for newly enrolled participants to support SHF (Supporting Housing Form) application and process
* Ensure that all required data related to new enrolments is complete and quality-checked in the CRM application to meet company established deadlines.
* Establish process to track and optimize submission activity for CBMS look-up, PMIP, SEP referrals and functional certifications
* Develop tracking to optimize the enrollment process ? including submission activity and Medicaid punch-list tracking
* Notify key stakeholders of delayed or missing document submissions to ensure timely review for potential enrollment
* Become SME in CRM application and act as system administrator. Train new FTE's on the CRM system as they are on-boarded
* Evaluate processes and systems around enrollment including interaction with business development and Medicaid and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and productivity
* Develop enrollment training documentation as needed to provide users a single source for processes, systems, and resources to support consistency across all centers
* Extract and analyze enrollment data from various systems to analyze opportunities in the process from inquiry thru Medicaid approval to help develop enrollment metrics and enhance/optimize the enrollment process
* Collaborate with Finance and Sales & Marketing to further develop and create new reporting to enhance the enrollment process
* Provide analysis, outcomes and solutions from the data and reporting
* Act as a liaison between Business Development (BD) and Enrollment to optimize the enrollment process ? including scheduling of intakes, follow-up on unresponsive prospects, visit days, PMIP's, Initial PA's, SW assignment, etc.
* Act as a liaison between Enrollment and Medicaid to optimize the enrollment process ? including punch-list deliverables,
* Participate via attending various enrollment stakeholder meetings as required, as appointed by the VP of Operations or COO
* Must adhere to InnovAge Code of Compliance, conduct and Business Ethics policy, including documentation and reporting responsibilities.
* Attend and participate in educational activities, in-service training and staff meetings.
* Participate in Quality Improvement activities as assigned
* Other duties as assigned or needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
* BS in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, or another human services related field from an accredited college/university
Work Experience and Qualifications
* Three (3) years of healthcare experience in a sales or business development role in a health care setting
* Minimum of two (2) years' experience in an analytical role completing financial / data analysis
* Strong analytical capabilities, project management skills, structured process thinking, and process improvement expertise
* Ability to influence stakeholders
* Implementation and results driven, attentive to customer needs
* Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability and the ability to achieve performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to set priorities and work well with all levels of personnel
* Proven written and oral communication skills
* Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant action
* Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with business development, sales and enrollment teams
* Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, and policies and procedures that are necessary for optimizing enrollment
* Capable of researching new methods and principles to incorporate them into existing practices
* Excellent computer technology including e-mail, MS Office products, CRM's, and other databases as assigned
* Proven decision making and analytical skills
* Create a positive and effective relationship with associates, Participants, family members and external agencies and organizations
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam, to include and not limited to drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills ? this role is heavily collaborative.
* Familiarity with ERP software
* Prior experience with Salesforce or other CRM is a plus
* Must be computer proficient and possess experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Must be able to quickly learn specific software and new applications.
* Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
* Able to analyze data and statistics and draw reasonable conclusions and compile accurate reports.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret regulations and other documents.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively and tactfully present information to, and communicate with, co-workers, employees, and others.
* Possess exceptional English written and verbal communication skills, including accurate grammar and business correspondence knowledge.
* Ability to read and write memos, reports, and correspondence that conform to prescribed style and format.
* Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Other Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Even-tempered and able to balance multiple tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Organized, detail-oriented, diplomatic, proactive, self-motivated, dependable, and driven by excellence.
Able to establish and maintain cooperative and positive working relationships.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...