As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 250 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
New York City Metro Area Base Salary Range: 110,000 - 160,000 USD
The Strategic Partnerships team is part of the Corporate Development organization within Indeed. This team is highly influential, and is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of the company. As a member of the team, you will work collaboratively across functions (including Product, Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc.) to identify and evaluate partnership opportunities, with the goal of driving growth and engagement with Indeed's products and services. You provide the management team with the insights to drive sound and quick decision-making. You understand the industry landscape and harness it to manage partnership opportunities. You bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think creatively, and work independently.
* Lead conception, implementation, and optimization of Indeed's strategic partnerships with the objective of driving growth and engagement.
* Build and manage a partnership opportunity pipeline, and work simultaneously with a large portfolio of companies.
* Develop a solid understanding of Indeed's suite of products and services in order to identify the right partnership opportunities.
* Structure complex problems, analyze data and information, and propose new partnership opportunities and business models to Indeed's executive team.
* Lead flawless execution against recommendations, ensuring all internal and external stakeholders are aligned
* Build consensus among internal cross-functional teams, and influence decision making within senior-level audiences.
* Become a subject matter expert on the HR Tech industry.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5+ years of experience in partner management, management consulting, or business development in the technology industry.
* Proven track record of leadership experience working independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple projects to a successful outcome.
* Ability to interpret legal documents, and work with attorneys to finalize agreements.
* Exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to comfortably interact with partner's and Indeed's executive management.
* Comfortable developing quantitative and qualitative analysis to support business cases.
* Proven track record of growing and scaling customer acquisition programs.
* MBA degree.
* Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of HR industry a plus, but not required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.