- Imperial Parking Corporation
- $23,570.00 -31,420.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
1103 Market St
Here at Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. \"Impark\", with over 5,000 employees and management contracts over Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we?
Positive Energy ?Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer ?Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable ?Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Position: Valet Driver Delancey 33
Reports To: Supervisor, Assistant Manager, and Facility Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for providing friendly customer service an carefully parking and retrieving vehicles, while following policies and procedures outlined by the Hospital, JCAHO and Impark
Performance Expectations: Along with providing friendly customer service and parking/retrieving vehicles, the following functions are expected of the Valet Attendants:
* Maintaining a neat, organized, professional reception and work area 100% of the time while on duty
* Consistently utilizing the Four Laws of Valet Excellence, open each door, make eye contact, give a smile and greet the patron
* Marks tickets in a legible manner recording pre-existing damage, color, make, model, initials, and location of vehicle
* Opening vehicle doors, escorting and giving directions to guests if needed, assisting guests at the direction of their supervisor
* Assists in maintaining a clear ramp area by moving vehicles in a safe and timely manner
* Ensures each vehicle is parked correctly-Wheels straight, ticket stub visible, windows up, doors locked
* Remains \"posted up,\" during idle times making eye contact and greeting guests as they pass
* Practices the 10 foot rule and interacts with guests to ensure everyone has been served and is comfortable
* Utilizes small talk and eye contact with departing guests
* Remains patient with even the most demanding or upset guests
* Offers sincere apologies to guests for any delays or inconvenience that may occur
* Retrieves all guest vehicles in a timely manner, by showing a sense of urgency and a value of guest's time
* Assists customers with directions in and around campus in a friendly and polite manner. Takes their time with guests when offering directions rather than just pointing, and offering a campus map for further assistance
* If offered a gratuity uses the phrase, \"Thank you this is very kind,\" and never attempts to solicit tips
* Obeys all Impark SOP's for customer service and sage driving practices, including but not limited to traffic signs, laws and speed limits
* Communicates all issues to the assistant manager or manager to be resolved immediately
* Ensures the safety of vehicle storage areas by reporting suspicious activity that occurs in and around the ramp/garage to either security or the manager on duty
* Reports for duty on time, in uniform, taking breaks in the prescribed area and promptly returns from breaks/lunches at correct time
* Always reports to work when scheduled, unless excused by manager or supervisor more than 4 hours prior to the scheduled shift
* Maintains a professional demeanor when on duty at Hospital
* Wears and maintains a clean, neat, tucked uniform that includes all required pieces
* Reports to work clean, freshly shaven, brushed hair and overall well groomed appearance
* No smoking during working hours, except during approved breaks and only in pre-prescribed areas
* No cell phone or other electronic devices are allowed to be used during working hours unless if is part of the daily operation
* Shows respect and embraces the diversity of fellow co-workers and guests
* Maintains a friendly attitude during working hours
* Friendly , helpful, intelligent disposition, communicating in a clear and intelligible manner, both written and verbal
* Current active driving license, clear driving record, without accidents or tickets
* High degree of attention to detailed coupled with excellent organizational skills
* Ability to analyze and solve problems
* Evidence of interpersonal skills and positive attitude required
* Must be able to work in a culturally diverse team environment
* Capable of physical activity while working in extreme weather conditions
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Associated topics: cajero, cashier, motor, palace, parker, parker valet, parking attendant, sports, valet, valet attendant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...