- Imperial Parking Corporation
983 Haddon Ave
Impark is one of North America's largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to?
Create Positive Energy ? Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer ? Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable ? Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for a full-time Junior Accountant to work at our US Corporate office in Collingswood, NJ.
* Responsible for preparing and completing month end working paper reporting package for multiple cities/branches.
* Responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial statements.
* Landlord reporting.
* Calculation, reconciliation and filing of sales tax returns.
* Responsible to manage accounts receivable records including monitoring and follow up with branches for collection.
* Other duties as may be assigned.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Related
* 1-3 years of accounting experience
* Superior organizational and time management skill
* Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines, as well as the flexibility to accommodate unexpected situations.
* Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
* Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and to adapt to changing priority schedules.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...