- $37,380.00 -60,490.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
1103 Market St
XIX (Nineteen), an Award Winning Restaurant, provides locals and out of town guests with a stylish and inviting dining experience. Known as one of the highest restaurants in Philadelphia, the creative and rotating menu selections offer an unparalleled dining experience. The restaurant's sought-after window tables and balcony dining experiences allow for views of the sunset or a nighttime gaze at the city lights while the interior dome ceilings of the Caf? and Restaurant provide an incredible ambiance to share a memorable experience.
The Restaurant Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations for XIX, including the full-service Cafe, Restaurant, Bar, and To-Go food delivery. Responsibilities may include scheduling, forecasting and training, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures. This person may also coordinate special events at the hotel. The Restaurant Manager must have strong communication and analytical skills with experience in cost control.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the hotel's restaurant XIX (Nineteen), including the Caf?, Restaurant, Lounge, and XIX To-Go. This person is responsible for ensuring high quality of service to both hotel guests and local patrons who choose to visit XIX.
The Restaurant Manager's responsibilities may include:
* Supports and Manages XIX while working closely with the Director of Operations, Restaurant Chef, and other hotel departments
* Responsible for short and long term planning of XIX, including the Caf?, Restaurant, Lounge, and XIX To-Go
* Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and continuous reinforcement
* Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
* Promote colleague engagement
* Develop and implement creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment
* Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manage within those approved plans
* Responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive, professional appearance
* Plan, coordinate and manage special events, including private functions and special holiday meal service
* Ability to take the initiative to run XIX as a free standing entity
As a valuable member of Hyatt's team, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
* Disability and Life Insurance
* $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
* Complimentary and Discounted Hotel Room Nights
* Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
* Paid Time Off
* 401(k) with Employer Match
Associated topics: conference, day shift manager, front end, general manager, grocery store manager, operations manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant operations, shift manager, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...